Search » Short films » Search results
2108 short films matching:
  • Subtitles language: English
Sorted by in order

Short films

Page 1 of 211 | Results 1–10
Image from Fuku Wo Kirumade

Fuku Wo Kirumade

Japan | Mar 2010 | 9:17
Director: Aico Kitamura
As we get up in the morning and put on clothes, we are alive in a social system. However, even if you escape, the day you have to return will come.
 

Tiempo

Puerto Rico | Sep 2012 | 15:00
Director: Joshua J. Rivera
A family man is always in a hurry for everything until one day life crash with him.
 

99% Rust

Bulgaria | Feb 2010 | 4:02
Director: Nenko Genov
About 70% of all metal is used just once and then it is discarded. The remaining 30% is recycled. After 5 cycles, only one-fourth of 1% of the metal r...
 

Globalization: Preventing the Sameness of the World

United States | Feb 2012 | 4:15
Director: Warren Lehrer
Eugene Hütz—leader of the gypsy-punk-cabaret band Gogol Bordello—shares his views on ‘globalization’ and putting forward an alternative vision of what...
 
Image from Ikki

Ikki

France | Jul 2013 | 19:30
Director: Martial Moretto
Ikki, simple office worker, lives his life with the feeling to be about to have a revelation. After a heavy confrontation with his boss, he starts to ...
 
Image from Hello Kitty

Hello Kitty

Romania | Jan 2012 | 23:40
Director: Milovan Simulov
Five teenagers take a road trip to the sea side and they have an unforgettable vacation.
 

Tauragė - Miestas, Kuriame Malonu Gyventi

Lithuania | Sep 2014 | 15:29
Director: Gediminas Tamulynas
Taurage is a really small town located in the southwestern part of Lithuania. But it does not mean that a small town can't be interesting and beautifu...
 
Image from Whom God Helps

Whom God Helps

United States | Jan 2012 | 15:29
Director: Louis Mansfield
Leaving from an upscale party in Philadelphia, a young upper class couple's walk to their car turns from flirtatious banter to a violent end.
 
Image from Os Amigos de 68

Os Amigos de 68

Brazil | Oct 2012 | 15:00
Director: Elena Diniz Alves
Brazil, June 1968. A student assembly is held in full military dictatorship. Known as “The Occupation of the Rectory”, the assembly led to the arrest ...
 

Transformation

Australia | May 2011 | 18:00
Director: Vahid Vahed
A young person lived the first 18 years of his life with a wrong identity. At birth, he was mistaken as a girl because of not having male genitalia. W...
 Rating
    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10