Short Film Profile
SHARE
Is this your film? Log in to edit profile.

99% Rust

About 70% of all metal is used just once and then it is discarded. The remaining 30% is recycled. After 5 cycles, only one-fourth of 1% of the metal remains in circulation. The rest is... 99% rust.

Filmmakers

Director

Copyright

Copyright © 2010 Nenko Genov

Film details

Dialogue languages

Subtitle languages

Picture

Aspect ratio

Production formats

Additional details, including film categories, dialogue/subtitle languages and technical details are available to members.

Log in or register

Information on this profile is provided by the film owners and/or compiled from available sources | Profile updated 4 Apr 2011